Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
COVID-19 confirmed in Hawaii: 607+ cases 16 deaths
Hawaii has a state law requiring masks so I’m not sure if we’ll get the Walmart Health Ambassadors at our store in Hilo, but the retailer announced today:

Walmart will begin requiring that all of its customers wear masks in its stores, starting on Monday.
The new rule from the nation’s largest retailer, which has more than 5,000 stores nationwide, is a strong statement about wearing masks in public space at a time when the issue has become politicized.

The company said it was creating a new job called a “health ambassador.” That person will be stationed next to the front door and will remind customers of the new rule.
“Ambassadors will receive special training to help make the process as smooth as possible for customers,’’ Walmart said, and “will work with those who show up at a store without a face covering to find a solution that works for everyone.”
The retailer did not immediately identify what those possible solutions might be or say that it would provide masks to customers who didn’t have one.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 confirmed in Hawaii: 607+ cases 16 deaths - by HereOnThePrimalEdge - 07-15-2020, 06:17 PM