Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Kim Opts out of pre-travel test program
Roughly 1 billion people have traveled by plane since the beginning of 2020, and just 44 coronavirus cases were confirmed among them, according to the results of a recent study.

"One of the things about air travel that people need to know...over a billion people have traveled by air this year, over 1 billion," said Ed Bastian, CEO at Delta Air Lines, during an appearance on CNBC's Squawk on the Street Tuesday morning. "There's only been 44 documented cases of suspected COVID transmission amongst those billion, and virtually all of those happened in the early weeks of the pandemic."

Hey
I'm a retired airline employee and I can fly for free on my airline that I retired from.

I could fly to Oahu from Hilo, spend the day and avoid quarantine by flying to Los Angeles from Honolulu and fly back to Kona by getting tested.

I can get a test 72 hours before my return trip to Kona and while I'm in Los Angeles I can party like a fool and come back and infest everyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harry Kim Opts out of pre-travel test program - by Obie - 10-14-2020, 06:42 AM