Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
(08-17-2021, 01:46 AM)kalianna Wrote: And how on earth can anyone claim more people are dying from the vaccinations than the disease?
Lonely people who want attention and like to spread misery.

(08-17-2021, 12:22 AM)MyManao Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 11:19 PM)Durian Fiend Wrote: if hospitals were allowed to deny...

Yeah, I'll back down on the emergency medical care stuff. I never even thought that part out, obviously. But otherwise? Brah, we poke a kid over 20 times, giving them more than ten different vaccines, before we allow them to set foot on a school's playground.

Our whole society, every bit of our riches, our affluence, the whole thing, is build on vaccines. This discussion, those who are afraid of the very things that are fundamental to their own bodies already, is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

And, you know, I doubt many of them really think about it, at all. It seems they are of a class that is addicted to fear. A new and vibrant part of our society that gives its reasoning to others who issue marching orders, talking points, whatever you want to call them. Lock Her Up, MAGA, whatever. It's high volume gibberish with the express intent of fracturing our societal norms. And. so far, it looks like it's working.

Unfortunately that means, right now, our healthcare system is buckling. Which is to say the unvaccinated are taking all the resources purely because of their inability to overcome their own fears. Resources we all depend upon, that are at best in short supply, without the extra burden of covid. This situation is untenable. Something has to give. And, I personally, can not imagine why the vaccinated, our businesses, our children, would need to go back into a restrictive lockdown in order to uphold a minority's fears.
The people who don't want to do the right thing should go live in a different country where the citizens are begging the U.S. for vaccine.  You're so right about the "addicted to fear" and the word "gibberish".  It's too bad everyone can't tune those voices out like I do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says - by sistersue - 08-17-2021, 04:15 AM