Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
(10-12-2021, 03:22 PM)TomK Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 11:41 PM)Wao nahele kane Wrote: A bit of advice vancouverislander, step off the mass hysteria train and excercise some of those objective reasoning skills it appears that you're withholding from yourself, you seem to be far more capable of making sense than the ignorantly intelligent levels you've displayed in your past few posts.

Snap out of it.

Stay off drugs, kids.
    Oh, poor little Tommy boy, the embarrassment of being called out on your arrogant ignorance got the better of you, again, and left you with nothing but a single cliche for a reply?

Better luck next time, mate. 

Word of advice, find a science that doesn't leave you scratching uranus in boredom to the point of having to troll a web forum from work looking for poorly informed people to pick on. Poor form, Tom... Poor form.

(10-12-2021, 05:54 PM)kalakoa Wrote: Stay off drugs, kids.

Especially self-medication with dopamine caused by Facebook exposure. "Symptoms may include..."
If it weren't for the drooling, picth fork, torche bearing, forum mobs, you'd be without a station in life. Good luck with that.

(10-12-2021, 06:36 PM)eightfingers2.0 Wrote: I think the chips in my covid shot have activated, I’m starting to see all kinds of weird things here.
Thanks for the belly ? ?.
Hang in there. 
My drive-by mission, now complete. So, until my next couple year forum sabbatical has passed, Aloha!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says - by Wao nahele kane - 10-12-2021, 06:56 PM