Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
(10-15-2021, 12:16 AM)kander Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 11:26 AM)TomK Wrote: Then why argue against vaccinations? If you aren't fearful of them, what is the reason you're arguing against taking them? It can't be a scientific reason, the evidence is already in that you are significantly less likely to die or be hospitalized from Covid if you are vaccinated. If it's the side-effects of the vaccine, then once again evidence shows that being vaccinated is much safer than being unvaccinated. If it's simply because you know some people who were vaccinated but became ill, then show how Covid vaccines caused the illnesses. I've asked this before but you didn't provide the evidence.
There is evidence, but its being largely ignored. An ICU physician in California sent a letter to the FDA voicing her concerns about what she was seeing. After the FDA largely ignored it she retained a legal firm who did get the FDA's attention, but instead of having an FDA doctor or scientist respond they responded with their public relations people. This is the letters that were sent. (on Siri/Gilmstad legal Website)

https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/uploa...ia-Lee.pdf

And of course, when people die, there is no legal recourse. they were adults, they can decide to take the vax or not.

Edit.

Now as far as the reasoning why these horrific death's and lifelong debilitating symptoms are happening is not my forte, Usually with most vaccines that go through years of trials and data, kinda like what pfizer is having to do with its comiranty vaccine. the data doesnt exist for the ones in use right now.

There is evidence for what, that the vaccines are more dangerous than Covid?

(10-15-2021, 12:42 AM)kalakoa Wrote: I think it's safe to assume that the next pandemic will be worse. Will it be 3-5 years or more like 15-20? Will we ever know "the truth" about COVID or the vaccines? Do we have enough time to keep arguing until we're dead? Is this why I moved to Hawaii?

The only person who knows why you moved to Hawaii is you.  I have no idea why you're asking everyone else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says - by TomK - 10-16-2021, 12:59 PM