Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
(10-17-2021, 07:23 PM)kander Wrote: So, what you would like the charts and graphs indicating surges in illness framed between two talking heads on a television...

Actually, I don't watch news as much as I read it. Max Headroom cautioned against that kine stuff...

Regardless of the medium, I find myself gravitating to information that puts things in context so I have a chance of understanding something rather than being lead to conclusions the provider is pushing me to.

I also find extra adjectives to be a sign of an author's efforts to steer their reader's conclusions, and a reason to avoid them.

And, besides that, your source omitted the context needed to understand the information it's passing around. Consider if you will, the paragraph it conveniently left out..

From.. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/10/why-are-...pread.html

Crucially, the number of hospitalizations and deaths accompanying the high number of cases has remained lower (and for some countries, much lower) than at earlier points in the pandemic when vaccination rates were much lower, proving that the coronavirus vaccines in use in the West dramatically lower the chance of a severe infection, hospitalization and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says - by MyManao - 10-17-2021, 08:07 PM