Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
(10-30-2021, 09:59 PM)kander Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 07:49 AM)TomK Wrote:  you are not an expert in the field whereas doctors and medical researchers are.
This is might be true. Riddle me this, how can you in good conscious trust experts who do things like fund gain of function research (nice way of saying bio weapons) and just for kicks pays for studies that include feeding live beagles to sand fleas? [...]

I've not said anything about beagles, sand fleas or trusting experts in whatever you want to bring up next. I'm talking about experts and doctors all over the world who say vaccinations work and I don't tend to walk into straw man arguments like yours.

(10-31-2021, 06:39 AM)AaronM Wrote: "Fully vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak viral load similar to unvaccinated cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully vaccinated contacts."

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanin...estitle160

It's like talking to a brick wall. Hi Aaron! Once again, please note that the study you quote says more vaccinations are needed.

"Increasing population immunity via booster programmes and vaccination of teenagers will help to increase the currently limited effect of vaccination on transmission, but our analysis suggests that direct protection of individuals at risk of severe outcomes, via vaccination and non-pharmacological interventions, will remain central to containing the burden of disease caused by the delta variant."

(10-31-2021, 02:55 AM)kander Wrote: Should we distrust those doctors and viral experts who have said the jab is rife with potential risks? Sure can. Just as easily as it is to distrust those who have proven to be dishonest.

Doesnt matter who your patron saint is. People can be responsible for themselves and their families health.

What doctors and viral experts are you referring to? And what do patron saints have to do with anything?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says - by TomK - 10-31-2021, 11:04 AM