Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keaau high school child molestation
She sent the letter to almost everyone at the school and admin. It’s now making its way around social media, most people in the community are aware at this point. Figured you all might be out of the loop so I thought I would share here. Hopefully you will be reading news articles about it shortly because she shared it with the news too. The teacher has not been in school since the weekend. After speaking with many at the school and those who knew him personally it seems no one is surprised and lots suspected. The admin was informed in 2017 and did nothing, she has really worked hard to get it out now and the letter is clearly sincere and true, her trauma continues everyday. Most found it suspicious that the most attractive girls in school were in the auto shop class, not usually the ones you expect in such a course and he has been observed sexually harassing them on numerous occasions, grooming and playing up egos. It’s a sick situation, these young girls were vulnerable and he took advantage of it. I don’t see the appeal but I guess the lifted truck and prestige was very attractive to the girls he was using.

Messages In This Thread
Keaau high school child molestation - by HawaiiEV - 04-28-2022, 08:34 AM
RE: Keaau high school child molestation - by HawaiiEV - 04-28-2022, 06:28 PM
RE: Keaau high school child molestation - by Obie - 04-29-2022, 01:14 AM
RE: Keaau high school child molestation - by TomK - 05-07-2022, 11:01 AM
RE: Keaau high school child molestation - by TomK - 05-08-2022, 09:08 AM
RE: Keaau high school child molestation - by TomK - 05-08-2022, 10:17 AM