Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
"Work Efforts Beneficial For Everyday (Puna) Society"
(05-11-2023, 10:05 PM)leilanidude Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 07:49 AM)TomK Wrote: As did countless people on the island, all knowing when AstroDay was happening and all interested in astronomy and science; families from the youngest kids to grandparents. Obviously, that didn't include 'elepaio and his family.

TomK - you have repeatedly proven to us all that you are a basic jerk and cannot stand this person so why not stop responding to their posts? You should try the ignore feature. It would help out the entire forum.

HHAHAHAHA! my sentiments exactly.  Im wondering how many people are in this forum. seems like less than 10? same name all over threads. and the bitter-sweet responses keeps going on and on.. and Im just here checking in randomly eating my popcorn. People came here for obvious reason ...  IDLENESS...some want to be entertained, some posts for attention, some wanted to be appreciated for their omniscience (This one is "axiomatic") and so on and so forth.   Am i right or I AM RIGHT?  Big Grin 

i loveeeeeeeee this mental asylum. hahaha!
SARCASM is my 1st language. Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Work Efforts Beneficial For Everyday (Puna) Society" - by HAWAIIFEL - 05-12-2023, 04:51 AM