Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
"Work Efforts Beneficial For Everyday (Puna) Society"
(05-11-2023, 10:05 PM)leilanidude Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 07:49 AM)TomK Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 05:19 AM)Obie Wrote: My Granddaughter knew about it and was there.

As did countless people on the island, all knowing when AstroDay was happening and all interested in astronomy and science; families from the youngest kids to grandparents. Obviously, that didn't include 'elepaio and his family.

TomK - you have repeatedly proven to us all that you are a basic jerk and cannot stand this person so why not stop responding to their posts? You should try the ignore feature. It would help out the entire forum.

You know, perhaps you should listen to your own advice. I don't reply to most of the illiterate rambling here, but sometimes I feel it's worth pointing out when people post nonsense science, such as yourself. No, helicopters don't make more noise when they are a mile off the coast compared to 1500-ft overhead, and no, scientists have not said that heavy rainfall caused the 2018 Kilauea rift eruption. Quoting a three-year-old article that was immediately rebutted needs to be responded to because people without a scientific background might believe your nonsense. 'elepaio and his socks just post gibberish, but you try and post as if you know something about science but you don't. To me, that's more dangerous to society than the babbling of the local lunatic because everyone knows they're the village idiot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Work Efforts Beneficial For Everyday (Puna) Society" - by TomK - 05-13-2023, 08:56 AM