Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
"Work Efforts Beneficial For Everyday (Puna) Society"
What I like about Punaweb is that there is (equal?) time for opposing viewpoints.  If someone posts a comment that is demonstrably false, someone else has the opportunity to provide more accurate information.  Cable editorial stations only provide one side of a story, if that.  kalianna is closer to the truth than wahine.  My sister who watches Stupid News has been sending me crazy stories for two weeks now.  I go to Stupid News and sure enough America (including Puna) is on the brink.  The two big stories the last two weeks were either buried at the bottom or on some tiny side click.  Two headlines for several weeks on most news sites were barely mentioned on Stupid News, and the story was about them as kalianna noted. On the day the case settled they posted 2 brief paragraphs saying the judge congratulated them for some aspect of the proceedings, and it was the 20th story on their front page. I counted.  It quickly disappeared.  

Punaweb is really fair, and really balanced, and that's hard to find these days.  But it takes people being able to post a reply, and another viewpoint, and even another thread if necessary should an OP delete a thread, countering (you might note) real freedom of speech and censorship.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Work Efforts Beneficial For Everyday (Puna) Society" - by HereOnThePrimalEdge - 05-14-2023, 04:21 AM