Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive into boat harbor >>> Now hijacked to Gun Control thread
The more the better. Open carry Pahoa Main..

Seems to me the less developed mentally and emotionally one is the more they are attracted to guns. In other words, why would anyone want one of those? There is no reason other than to shoot things. And even that gets boring quick.

From what I can tell all reported gun incidences are a matter of someone being unable to control their emotions, and they happen to be in possession of a gun. It's as simple as if they didn't have a gun nobody would be shot.

By my recognizing the indiscriminate access to guns is a mistake, and one we are paying dearly for. The Second Amendment is being misinterpreted, for profit, and people are dying everyday because of it. Everyone loves the second half of the one sentence amendment, but never, never acknowledges the first.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

They love the right, but can't fathom the responsibility. As I said, their minds are poorly developed..

As to people driving places because some app tells them to, even though it's obvious they shouldn't.. The maps will improve, and along the way Darwin's theories demonstrated.. though I do wonder how many people followed their app to that boat ramp and realized what was happening and backed out of there? Are there hundreds a day and the rare dunking the only ones we hear about? Or?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me understand: How is this even a reoccurring thing? - by MyManao - 06-01-2023, 09:48 PM