Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive into boat harbor >>> Now hijacked to Gun Control thread
Dear MyManao,

As a person grew up in a “martial law” house hold , where children are thought self defense, including the use of guns and the likes.. Guns were never considered enemy.

Gun a NON LIVING thing. Therefore, it is HARMLESS. While I understand that there are PSYCHO gun holders, there are also RESPONSIBLE gun owners.

If a psychopath used gun to harm people, he goes to prison. The gun he used, don’t. not even buried.
The problem is NOT the gun, not the sword, not the katana, not the nunchaku. None of those… it was, It is and will ALWAYS be the people.

This is like saying, ban all cars because they cause road accidents.

CONCLUSION: PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.

And by the way, I am emotionally and mentally stable. Smile

Stay safe.

(05-31-2023, 04:29 PM)Or1on Wrote: It happened again.  A motorist on Hawaii island drives directly into the boat harbor and yet again blames it on GPS directions.  What is going on here?!
Okay I accept the probability of computer error and the GPS voice telling the driver to take the next left but wtf?!  Aren't they aware of their surroundings?  Aren't they looking as their car is about go down a ramp and enter the water?  Is this just extreme stupidity or something more? 

LOL! I have a fair share of experience of GPS. Had vacation in NSW, my brother inlaw was driving. it says, approaching roundabout in 200 meters. There was 2 roundabouts (one is newly built) the waze did not tell us which roundabout should we turn. So we go for the first one.  Lo and behold. we ended up in a nice suburb which by the way not our destination. People there just laughed as another driver becomes a victim of GPS. 

Ive never used GPS in my life. Id rather ask random people for direction. hahaha.  Huuusshhhh! im bad at directions. I use landmarks.  Big Grin
SARCASM is my 1st language. Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me understand: How is this even a reoccurring thing? - by HAWAIIFEL - 06-02-2023, 12:54 AM