Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive into boat harbor >>> Now hijacked to Gun Control thread
@Random:   "Google Maps used to direct those searching for the Planning Department on Kona side to a rooster farm down a steep road in Kealakekua. I always wondered if that was some kind of prank or what..."

I guess this is a possibility.  Google or whatever company owns the GPS service could intentionally lead you astray on purpose.  Especially if Google was payed enough by whoever this benefits.  I find it doubtful though.

Human stupidity never ceases to amaze me.  LOL, a big puddle!!  Yes I saw this when posting and that makes me laugh even more.  As already stated, what about the freakin' boats in the big puddle?  Of course there's the possibility the driver has poor eyesight or extremely low awareness of their surroundings but then I go back to my original statement that there needs to be system in place where your license gets revoked.  If you cannot see or are this unaware, you should not be on the road.  It is a danger to yourself and others around you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me understand: How is this even a reoccurring thing? - by Or1on - 06-02-2023, 03:45 PM