Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Council Resolution on LZ1 & LZ2 High Cost of Home Insurance
(11-26-2023, 02:58 PM)leilanidude Wrote:
(11-25-2023, 03:25 AM)Rob Tucker Wrote: We got a final demand for insurance from our lender who have notified us they will be placing insurance on our home at $300/mo. rate.

This is exactly what I said would happen, back on page 2 and "punatang" insisted I was incorrect.

Dude I'm sorry you misunderstood. I did not challenge the notion that all lenders will make sure that borrowers maintain adequate insurance and will procure insurance for a borrower should a borrower fail to do so themselves. It's a given. Everyone knows this. It's boilerplate mortgage language.

I was however, and still am dubious that anyone out there other than HPIA is underwriting policies for homes in LZ1 and LZ2.  Nothing has been said here to disuade me from that belief. Please forgive any lack of clarity in my post. The fact is that I hope you are right and other options manifest themselves. So far, unfortunately, I see no evidence of that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Council Resolution on LZ1 & LZ2 High Cost of Home Insurance - by Punatang - 12-03-2023, 01:46 AM