Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MK controversy thread
"I don't think you get it. But hey, I imagine you were formed in a haolecentric world, so why would you? Maybe join a halau, sidle up to a canoe club, walk in their shoes.. spend time on their lanais, learn their language. Try and grok what's going on here. Help a farmer harvest their taro, work in a poi factory. Support, applaud, become a part of the Hawaiian renaissance.. volunteer at a Hawaiian emergence school."

It's you who does not get it.

To cast the dispersions as you have just cast is, well, quite telling. You might learn the outcome of the word ASS U ME.

Ironically, I can attest, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that each item you claim I should do, I have done. Including teaching at Kamehameha Schools for several years.

I also make a pretty damn good pot of poi every now and then!

"Thanks, MyManao. Hard to argue with those who claim "this occupying regime" is bullshit and racism is not a large part of it. You either get it or you donʻt. Aloha."

Unfortunately, neither one of you get it. 

Tell me, what do you think King Kalakaua would do? Try 'grok" on that.
“We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.”

— Barack Obama

Messages In This Thread
MK controversy thread - by TomK - 12-21-2023, 07:36 AM
RE: Mauna Kea/Maunakea controversy thread - by HiloJulie - 03-08-2024, 05:29 AM