Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MK controversy thread
(03-14-2024, 08:10 AM)TomK Wrote:
(03-12-2024, 05:28 PM)MyManao Wrote: Seems like some kind of sick racist fantasy..

No, if anything to make such blanket statement is to suggest, at least to me, fear in what might lie ahead. As if clinging to the racist card is some kind of shield.. some kind of protection from the reality you're immersed in. Which is fine.. I am sure nobody is going to bite.. but good luck with that. Seriously, we're not rocks, we're not fixed in stone.. and as I said, the Hawaiian nation is rising and I doubt there's anything anyone can do to stop it. 

You're from California, aren't you?

PS. Glad you edited your post to remove your misogynistic use of "Baby" when referring to HiloJulie. There's some hope left.

LOL!

I did manage to catch the "baby" reference before it was almost immediately modified by this poster and, as always, I chuckled. To quote his own words, I guess he needs to grow "a pair"

At any event, who else is better suited to proclaim the injustices of Native Hawaiians (which to be clear is important to acknowledge, discuss and understand) than a mainland haole transplant who became a Taro Farmer, an apparently self-funded Waipio Valley School Headmaster and volcano picture taker?

Messages In This Thread
MK controversy thread - by TomK - 12-21-2023, 07:36 AM
RE: Mauna Kea/Maunakea controversy thread - by HiloJulie - 03-15-2024, 03:49 AM