Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MK controversy thread
(03-17-2024, 08:52 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(03-17-2024, 07:40 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: Leave it to you to suggest..

Gee, you're rabid, hey?

Really, it's all attack.. bark, growl, attack, with you. No wonder Tom chose a spiked collar.. which, as I have noted looks stunning on you. Perfect.

It's sad you haven't any actual content, actually something to say. I referenced.. who cares.. the thoughts are spot on. Tom is a charlatan. A wannabe, and he's got you drunk on his Koolaid. He loves.. he makes his fortunes at being an asshole. He claims to be a scientist when in fact he's an emotional basket case. He doesn't have an analytical bone in his body. At least not here, where he asks how does anyone know him but forgets with his gazillions of posts we all know him. Clearly.

Ahh. The misogynist in you comes alive once again!

As I said before, most men use misogynist terms when they have no intellectual point to make and they have realized their penis is very small. 

At any event, you brought up a peyote tripping sexual predator literary quack. I fail to see how me making that point makes me the rabid attack dog your misogynistic brain declares that I am.
“We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.”

— Barack Obama

Messages In This Thread
MK controversy thread - by TomK - 12-21-2023, 07:36 AM
RE: Mauna Kea/Maunakea controversy thread - by HiloJulie - 03-17-2024, 09:25 PM