Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIMITED TIME! Complete this survey to identify the underlying issues impacting AG
Hi Folks,
I wanted to pass on what I saw after taking the survey.
FIRST OFF, I did it to see just how much it entailed. I did not expect to complete it since I didn't think me growing a few tomatoes would really qualify.
By that I mean I expected to go ALMOST all the way through it to see all that it covered and then X the tab without really finishing.
Oops.
The survey was succinct and well thought out. If I had any real even small commercial raising of plants or animals, I would have appreciated being able to give input.
Turns out that after the last question - about 6 Next clicks in - which only in hindsight did I find out it WAS the last question, did the survey end with a Thank You.
The survey wants to know what is needed for your operation. That includes your scope (State-wide or island), land needs, capital, red tape, your starter requirements, processing requirements and issues.
It does not expect you to list these things, but instead for example lists Slaughter house access if it is not available but you would need it.
There is the option to say what legislative items that currently exist or under review or you think are needed.
You can be anonymous or asked to be kept informed.
Did I say I didn't really mean to complete it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: LIMITED TIME! Complete this survey to identify the underlying issues impacting AG - by garymatt - 03-29-2024, 11:35 PM