Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5-13-24 Ocean View Man Arrested Following Barricaded Standoff in Kaʻū
(05-14-2024, 06:33 AM)MyManao Wrote: hadn't been advised that the estranged husband was a homicidal maniac.

It's HOVE.. there's gotta be one around every corner.. at least that's what I would assume.

I have a friend that at one point decided he'd like to give the place a try. He bought two homes pretty close together thinking he'd rent one as a B&B and live in the other. And he went pretty much out of his mind trying to protect his investment. He said if he turned his attention elsewhere for a day anything not nailed down seemed to grow legs and walk away. He went to Kona for a weekend and came back to squatters living in his house. Who threatened him if he didn't leave.

Word is there's a homeless encampment or two.. or? on the flows outside of the grid., and the folks there come into the subdivision daily to round up whatever they want. And they're not screwing around.. people live in fear.

I know nothing, but I hear that kind of thing more often than not. Which makes homicidal maniacs seem par for the course.. they have to live somewhere, right?
I hope this idiot was on drugs and isn't this crazy naturally.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5-13-24 Ocean View Man Arrested Following Barricaded Standoff in Kaʻū - by sistersue - 05-14-2024, 11:23 PM