Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5-13-24 Ocean View Man Arrested Following Barricaded Standoff in Kaʻū
Thanks terracore for that informative detail!

I’ve had a running theory on this issue of humans who like to leave their poop behind somewhere as a “tribute” or some type of an “I was here” message and even some who leave their stinking pile of the last few days of their food consumption as some type of ritual.

I believe that this “showmanship” of defecation is in reality, the outcome of the measurement of the defacator’s actual intelligence versus their perceived intelligence. 

Now, if we use the dear leader(s) of a certain country whom is claimed to be so highly intelligent that he neither has a need to urinate or defecate as our baseline, I’m sure you can see the connection to my theory here. 

After all look right here. Your friends find in his under construction house, to the poop left in the new house/wrong lot in HPP to - heck even the ones where the distance between their actual intelligence over their perceived intelligence was the greatest, found it not only necessary to leave their poop behind but found it necessary to  also spread it on the walls and furniture of the US Capitol on January 6th, 2021.

If you want to prove me wrong, please only shit in an appropriate manner. Or become the dear leader of some communist country!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5-13-24 Ocean View Man Arrested Following Barricaded Standoff in Kaʻū - by HiloJulie - 05-17-2024, 02:38 AM