Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5-13-24 Ocean View Man Arrested Following Barricaded Standoff in Kaʻū
(05-18-2024, 01:34 PM)TomK Wrote: Hang on just one moment.

In this thread, MyManao said you were my latest pet, but now I learn you were married and went to Vegas together. (That was in the 9th state thread, I'm sure you know).
Now I learn after the fact that you were married, and I swear you never told me that (act dramatically; MyManoa won't know the difference). So what's going on? I'm not too fond of the idea that our affair has been discovered and someone will have to pay for it.

What about the children?
OMG!! What have I done???

So sorry Tom! But it was inevitable that our secret affair went public, but I never would have guessed it would have been me spilling the beans!

That's what happens when you drink 6 martinis and 3 margaritas really quick and log in to Puna Web and drunk post about one of the best shows and musical groups that ever existed!

Any who, don't worry about my husband. He just pays for my gambling addiction and need to see Headliner Shows on the Las Vegas Strip, so it really should not affect us!

We should teach the kids to make your home brew beer - worts and all!!
“We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.”

— Barack Obama

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5-13-24 Ocean View Man Arrested Following Barricaded Standoff in Kaʻū - by HiloJulie - 05-19-2024, 04:45 AM