Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Aloha Registered Patients and Caregivers
(05-23-2024, 06:31 PM)MyManao Wrote: Only on paper...

I think it's hard to judge the process by the dysfunctional way in which it is employed hereabouts. I agree entirely that in that instance it failed us, but vaguely remember there was a lope hole as big as to accommodate an 18 wheeler.. but yeah, that one got a lot of pushback and crumbled under its weight.

I still feel it's a poorly used process which lacks the public's awareness of, and interest in, using it as a vehicle to address common concerns. And just think, if it was employed as it is elsewhere voting would be a whole lot more fun.  And, probably, as an extension more people would choose to get involved in the process. 

But hey, a barefoot and pregnant electorate is way more preferable than one that actually thinks and acts..

I find it a bit ironic that the political party that wants the electorate to be barefoot and pregnant thinks that the electorate that actually thinks and acts should be punished, jailed or even executed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aloha Registered Patients and Caregivers - by HiloJulie - 05-23-2024, 07:02 PM