Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are now 20 brand new homes for sale in HPP.
(05-28-2024, 11:21 PM)Punatang Wrote: Aha. Thanks for the clarification. Then it has become clear that your numbers most likely include empty lots.  Is that a good guess?  I made that same error in one of my early posts on this subject.  Easy to do.

Sorry I'm just guessing.  It's all we can do without any evidence.

If there are 123 homes for sale in HPP, then things are much more dire than I thought...
I need to sincerely apologize for posting inaccurate information.  The filter settings on realtor.com I used for the now deleted earlier numbers did not exclude contingent sales of existing (resale) homes, but did exclude contingent new construction.  Very unfair and inaccurate comparison.  The actual total number of non-contingent homes for sale in HPP is 87, with 55 being existing (resale) and 32 new construction.  Of the 55 available resales, 10 or 18% have reduced prices, while 14 or 43.7% of the 32 new construction houses are reduced.

For the sake of clarity, three of the resale homes I included are foreclosures which appear to be in habitable condition, although some repairs would likely be desireable on two of them.  One foreclosure actually looks almost new if the photos are accurate.

Again, I apologize for my previous mistake.

Messages In This Thread
RE: There are now 33 brand new homes for sale in HPP. - by ChunksterK - 05-29-2024, 01:00 AM