Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using an assault rifle while dealing methamphetamine and heroin
(06-09-2024, 11:15 AM)TomK Wrote: I'll also add that using all-caps, multiple exclamation points, and question marks is not a good way to argue a point. Just post your argument.

True enough Tom. But page 19,639 of the Dark Web PunaWeb average post reduction manual discusses how to change the algorithm to lower your average post count by having at least two words in all caps as well as using an undefined number of question marks and exclamation points. I think it works sometimes. 

(06-09-2024, 03:54 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: claiming there's a conspiracy behind the number of posts people have made?

If only the Punaweb Bar and Grill was open.  Then we could discuss this possibility properly, with beer and margaritas.  

I ran into some rather shady looking guys at 7-11 and the Hara. The word I’m getting is PunaWeb Bar and Grill might be owned by some illegal immigrants who are also housing hundreds of their undocumented relatives.

Messages In This Thread
RE: using an assault rifle while dealing methamphetamine and heroin - by HiloJulie - 06-09-2024, 04:14 PM