Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MK controversy thread
(06-14-2024, 07:22 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: You appear to be the only woman he has called names. I don't approve of anyone's name calling, but misogyny seems to be a stretch when it is one person being affected. JMHO.”

So then, since it’s just me, that makes it OK?

It appears that MyMano has a somewhat perverted obsession with women and especially denigrating them as well as being further fixated on the woman’s genitalia. 

From his very first post here on PunaWeb, where he quotes the good Doctor Dan Cunningham, the chiropractor who lost his license for injecting people with his magic elixir, and who ran for governor 3 times and who wanted to park a decommissioned nuclear sub off the coast of the Big Island for free power and describes in very graphic detail a rock formation the good Doctor found in a cave and claimed it to look like a woman’s genitalia to as recently as yesterday in a post directed to me and referring to “the orange moron never grabbing yours” I’d say his life is that of misogyny and denigrating women.

But go on now, defend this sick perverted man. 

You evidently missed my statement about not approving the name calling. He has insulted only one woman on this site...YOU. I am not defending anyone.
Wahine

Lead by example

Messages In This Thread
MK controversy thread - by TomK - 12-21-2023, 07:36 AM
RE: Mauna Kea/Maunakea controversy thread - by Wao nahele wahine - 06-14-2024, 07:31 PM