Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MK controversy thread
(06-14-2024, 07:05 PM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote:
(06-14-2024, 06:56 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: The ball is in MyManao's court now.”

I would not hold my breath for any answer to any of HOTPE’s valid and legitimate questions. 

I would expect another diatribe of misogyny, which he seems to be very well versed at dishing out.

You appear to be the only woman he has called names.  I don't approve of anyone's name calling, but misogyny seems to be a stretch when it is one person being affected.  JMHO.

He insulted Pam (beepbeep) once he learned she was my partner (not the pretend one in his mind). However, he was using a different username at the time. I disagree HiloJulie is the only woman the person behind the MyManoa persona has called names or insulted.

(06-14-2024, 06:36 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: ...asking for specifics would be much more productive.

If you read back through my replies to MyManao, it’s ask, ask, ask…
It’s been years of asking for specifics.  All that’s ever been offered are hypothetical dreamland scenarios.

Let’s see if he answers my questions (previous post above) this time.  And notice that I’m not belittling or badmouthing him, just pointing out the reality of these interactions on Punaweb.

As I've pointed out before, MyManoa mentions things that were posted well before he or she joined PW but still considers their responses to him/her (it's him).

Messages In This Thread
MK controversy thread - by TomK - 12-21-2023, 07:36 AM
RE: Mauna Kea/Maunakea controversy thread - by TomK - 06-15-2024, 08:09 AM