Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MK controversy thread
(06-15-2024, 08:09 AM)TomK Wrote:
(06-14-2024, 07:05 PM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote:
(06-14-2024, 06:56 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: The ball is in MyManao's court now.”

I would not hold my breath for any answer to any of HOTPE’s valid and legitimate questions. 

I would expect another diatribe of misogyny, which he seems to be very well versed at dishing out.

You appear to be the only woman he has called names.  I don't approve of anyone's name calling, but misogyny seems to be a stretch when it is one person being affected.  JMHO.

He insulted Pam (beepbeep) once he learned she was my partner (not the pretend one in his mind). However, he was using a different username at the time. I disagree HiloJulie is the only woman the person behind the MyManoa persona has called names or insulted.

As I've pointed out before, MyManoa mentions things that were posted well before he or she joined PW but still considers their responses to him/her (it's him).

Well Tom...as much as I would like to take your word for it, I don't ever recall seeing Pam insulted on here. Pretend partner? ...Tom, that is starting to sound more like some weird conspiracy theory. As I have already stated, I don't approve of the name calling...regardless of which gender is dishing it out. My opinion regarding misogyny and MyManoa's comments to Julie hasn't changed.

Care to clarify your last statement? Are you claiming that MyManoa had a different profile where they claimed to be a woman? Many posters mention things posted well before they joined Punaweb. Your last statement is gibberish to me, and I need you to clarify it for me please.
Wahine

Lead by example

Messages In This Thread
MK controversy thread - by TomK - 12-21-2023, 07:36 AM
RE: Mauna Kea/Maunakea controversy thread - by Wao nahele wahine - 06-15-2024, 04:49 PM