Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MK controversy thread
(06-15-2024, 10:59 PM)HiloJulie Wrote:
(06-15-2024, 10:16 PM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote:
(06-15-2024, 09:53 PM)kalianna Wrote: ... sigh... Iʻm trying to ignore her but the quotes still show up.  I guess not even a trip to Honolulu deters her from her 1.9 posts a day.  But just have to agree with you Ms. Wahine.  I havenʻt seen anything misogynistic in any of My Mana'oʻs posts.  It was that "pet" comment that she misinterpreted that started the whole thing.

Thank you Kalianna.  I don't understand how she thinks that one poster can be called a misogynist for calling her names.  Following her logic, she should be called a misandrist.
———————

Other than stating that the reason a man makes misogynistic comments is due to the fact that they have:

1. No basis of making an informed opinion about a subject matter 
2. Their realization that their own penis is very small. 

Outside of that, I have in no way insulted ANY male person on this thread due to me disagreeing with their opinions. 

Calling me a misandrist is not even close to being true. 

(06-15-2024, 09:51 PM)HiloJulie Wrote:
(06-15-2024, 09:29 PM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote: Dead end corporate jobs...disgusting.   

How many times do I have to state that I don't approve of name calling?  Do you understand?  Best for you to go enjoy your weekend...who else would be on PW when they are visiting with good friends in Honolulu?

How many times do I have to state that it’s misogyny? Do you understand that?

As for being on PW while visiting with good friends in Honolulu, well that me! I’m “ambidextrous”

And I’m having a wonderful weekend! However, if anyone sees flames 20 feet in the air in Hawaiian Acres, please contact the fire department. I left my 15 year old grandson in charge of our dog Barney, and the house!

And unable to defend her tasteless "dead end corporate jobs" comment, she conveniently ignores it.  But the exclamation points are back....someone might be having a few drinks.  Nothing wrong with that.

Yeh. Another “tool” pulled out of the bag of a person whom they disagree with - the age old “having a few drinks” mantra! (Note exclamation point)

PS. I’m as sober as an on duty Hawaii County male policeman.

It was a joke.  Still have no defense for your dead end comment?

And you have insulted men on threads on PW. Why are you so focused on their penis size? My calling you a misandrist makes as much sense as you calling anyone on here a misogynist. That's why I said it. Trying to get you to see the absurdity of your claim. Only editing this in now because I just saw this part of your post.
Wahine

Lead by example

Messages In This Thread
MK controversy thread - by TomK - 12-21-2023, 07:36 AM
RE: Mauna Kea/Maunakea controversy thread - by Wao nahele wahine - 06-15-2024, 11:12 PM