Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MK controversy thread
(06-15-2024, 11:12 PM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote: And you have insulted men on threads on PW.  Why are you so focused on their penis size?  My calling you a misandrist makes as much sense as you calling anyone on here a misogynist.  That's why I said it.  Trying to get you to see the absurdity of your claim.  Only editing this in now because I just saw this part of your post.

You sure do love beating and beating and beating this dead horse now, don't you? Even after you said you were done. Even after you said Peace.

Ironic that you now come in 7 hours after you made a post and edit it claiming that you just now saw a part of my post, which, proves that you are not interested in debating a topic, you just see a post from me and as quickly as you can got to rattle off some quoted portion of what I said, taking most of it out of context, instead of reading the ENTIRE post FIRST and formulating a response that can be responded by me once. I understand why various posters do that, but that's a whole different debate.

Furthermore, can you even come close to comprehending the concept of agreeing to disagree?

Thats where you have your opinion, and I have mine. You disagree with mine and I disagree with yours. Ever since YOU started this completely immature battle you seemingly think you need to win at any cost; you have asked me to agree to disagree, which I did and yet keep beating your drum over and over and over that it's not misogyny, its name calling. I disagree. I am not changing my opinion to meet yours as you clearly desire to see me do. I agreed to disagree a long time ago, yet you continue and continue and continue with your blather.

As I stated before, I have, as you say it, "insulted" any man on this thread soley because they used misogyny and misogynist terms about me. I explained why misogynists do that, and yes, it involves penis size. You should study the medical information that abounds on the topic of misogyny.  

The one who needs to see absurdity, is you. You are so full of it; I can smell it here on Waikiki Beach.

In closing, regardless of any response you make, or further edited posts, I will not respond.

Encore Julie OUT!

Messages In This Thread
MK controversy thread - by TomK - 12-21-2023, 07:36 AM
RE: Mauna Kea/Maunakea controversy thread - by HiloJulie - 06-16-2024, 07:13 AM