Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using an assault rifle while dealing methamphetamine and heroin
Addressing the questions in post#90. I won't quote the post due to excessive blather.

Please note that post#90 was several days ago, and I decided to delay my response since this poster has accused me of rushing responses w/o reading an entire post.

Let's break it down:

You decided to bring our (not just mine) tirade from the MK Controversy Thread to this thread. THAT is beating a dead horse.

The discussion on this thread regarding Rob's posting about quoting was short and needed resolution.

Why resolution? Several of us remembered a post from Rob. I wanted to know I was remembering it and not making something up.

As a bonus, you were cleared of any excessive quoting. (Although you seem to be pushing the envelope on that now. JMHO)

What did I have to gain from posting Rob's quoting post? Showing how I try to conduct myself on Punaweb:

1. Realize and understand that we are not going to agree on everything.
2. Each thread is a clean slate for interacting with other posters.

Did you assume the best of my post? No. You referred to it as childish nonsense. I respectfully disagree that providing proof that someone posted something as childish nonsense when it clears the accusations against someone.

Now I've said my piece, and I am at peace.

ETA: Accusation was made by one poster to another only.
Wahine

Lead by example

Messages In This Thread
RE: using an assault rifle while dealing methamphetamine and heroin - by Wao nahele wahine - 06-19-2024, 06:22 PM