Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hawaii Decarbonization Settlement 2045
(06-27-2024, 05:41 PM)Punatang Wrote: HJ, it always seems like the loudest voices, including the one you just rebutted and the one you have quoted there on the bottom of your posts, create the most CO2 and buy multiple, huge homes right next to the oceans that we know are rapidly rising.  At least our betters are distracting the kids with fear and settled science (oxymoron) so that they don't focus on the massive debt we are saddling them with.  If they wake up to that, it's pitchforks.

I can’t agree more. 

As for the poster I rebutted, I can’t say for certain what their personal direct contribution to lowering their carbon footprint is, as all I’ve seen them post is dissertations as to what everyone else should do. 

As for the person I quoted at the end of my posts, while he is no walking advertisement for carbon footprint lowering, he is one of the few with power who at least has shown that climate change is real, and during his tenure, did something about it instead of screaming that climate change is a hoax, a Chinese conspiracy, telling the oil industry execs to give him a billion dollars and he would give them huge tax cuts and although the other still flys private, at least he does not have his own carbon billowing 757 with his name emblazoned on it with gold plated toilets. (with his name emblazoned on them as well)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hawaii Decarbonization Settlement 2045 - by HiloJulie - 06-27-2024, 06:40 PM