Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hawaii Decarbonization Settlement 2045
(06-30-2024, 05:13 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(06-30-2024, 08:44 AM)TomK Wrote: Does all life include vegetables?

And you call yourself a scientist? What a joke.

They consume things, react to the environment, grow, reproduce, and die. Perhaps you would explain why that doesn't mean life? Secondly, are bacteria or viruses sacred? I believe you avoided answering that question.

PS. "NASA scientists believe they have found a way to predict the color of plants on planets in other solar systems. Green, yellow or even red-dominant plants may live on extra-solar planets, according to scientists whose two scientific papers appear in the March issue of the journal, Astrobiology. The scientists studied light absorbed and reflected by organisms on Earth, and determined that if astronomers were to look at the light given off by planets circling distant stars, they might predict that some planets have mostly non-green plants."

It's hard to understand how something can live if it's not life.

https://www.nasa.gov/news-release/nasa-n...r-planets/

(06-30-2024, 11:56 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(06-30-2024, 09:06 PM)DurianĀ Fiend Wrote: Neil deGrasse Tyson..

Points out that all life.. in an effort to put vegans in their place..

Whereas our wannabe is just being a jerk.

No, I asked you questions you've avoided. As a reminder, this is what I posted in response to you saying, "Yep, we need to recognize that life, in all its forms, is sacred. And live accordingly." I posted this:

"That's one hell of a hurdle to overcome. First, you need to show that life exists due to some supernatural being, and that being said, all life is sacred. After that, you'll have to define life. Have you ever taken an antibiotic medication? If so, you've killed life. In the past, you've said you have cats. Have you stopped them from killing anything? Even a fly or spider? Why would a creator create a universe or world with a food chain with predators at the top? Where does your instruction come from other than yourself?

PS. Does all life include vegetables?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hawaii Decarbonization Settlement 2045 - by TomK - 07-01-2024, 06:49 AM