Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations
(08-01-2024, 04:37 AM)ironyak Wrote: It's not subterfuge just because you don't understand what is happening Julie. This is just the latest chapter in a conversation that goes back a decade, at least, between individuals that know each other.

I'll let you in on the secret that not only do I know the book title, so does TomK and Obie, so while they may be quite convincing when playing dumb, if you've actually read back to day one on PunaWeb as you've claimed, and still don't know the personalities or context for this discussion, then you may be the genuine article? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Once again, you're wrong! 

In as much as I have never met Tom, Obie or MyMano, I know who Tom and MyMano are. I don't know Obie at all.

I also fully understand the conversations and believe you me, I know the personalities as well between Tom, Obie and whatever nom de plume the current MyMano has used. It's very evident in the postings I've read.

Further, I would not call Tom or Obie "dumb" in any sense of the word. 

I guess we have just wasted all this "personal off topic banter" by engaging in "personal off topic banter."

At any event, I'd love to read the book. Whatever the title is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations - by HiloJulie - 08-01-2024, 05:16 AM