Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations
Ah, sounds like a bit of a misunderstanding perhaps. Typically a book dedication is written by the author as an expression of connection or gratitude towards someone. In this case, it's a small but poignant paragraph dedicating the book to some specific individuals and some larger groups. Does it have the meaning of life, no, but it's there and says what it says.

HiloJulie - Have YOU read his books? And if so, do YOU know about this so called “dedication” as he claims he wrote?
As you've already said that you won't take my word, why would I bother to tell you anything? If you want to know the truth of this matter Mrs. "we live in America and I will post here and there and everywhere I desire" you'll just have to pull yourself up by the bootstraps of your over-sized floppy shoes, throw on your wig and makeup, and go find yourself a copy. I'll keep an ear out for the faint sound of honking when you go by...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations - by ironyak - 08-03-2024, 02:34 AM