Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations
(07-21-2024, 05:17 PM)ironyak Wrote: Hey Rob!

Being involved in starting and running another online forum, with a national reach and many more users than here, and no longer interested in having anything to do with all that admin stuff myself, I can say that Rob's 'warts and all' policy saves him a lot of grief. Letting the kids duke it out, rather than being a cop himself and having to judge every action by some staff, and get grief for every step he takes to keep things on track, saves him a lot of time and energy.. 

On the other forum the line is civility. And having to judge each post by some measure like that takes a lot of time. And the participants are always, daily, hourly, looking for that line and edging up to it, and cry bloody murder if they are called out for going over it.. 

Once, a long time ago I bitched, here, about it to Rob, the first time I got sick and tired of the Tom and Paul dog and pony show. What sick fucks those two were when they ganged up on people. Sick just like our latest wannabe.. who doesn't seem to have an empathetic bone it its body. What a sad state of affairs. She's trashed this place.. what a waste..

Remember vacations? It was always so generous of Rob to give.. and gave the lucky recipient a chance to enjoy their life, soak up the rays, sweat it out in the steam baths. Hang in the brick 'n mortar, gain a more healthy perspective. Damn, I wonder..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations - by MyManao - 08-08-2024, 05:55 PM