Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations
(08-07-2024, 06:09 PM)ironyak Wrote: HiloJulie - I’m sure the years of self admitted LSD abuse has led to the extreme paranoia and schizophrenia MyMano clearly exhibits is a good point to make.
Oh lawdy, I do declare! A psychedelic drug user?! Here in Puna!?! What has the world come to?!?! Fetch the smelling salts, I've got a case of the vapors!!!!!

HiloJulie - And speaking of the “invisible mode” I wonder who the 2 “invisible users” just might be who generally lurk here on PunaWeb 18 to 20 hours a day?!?
Just when I think there's no way you actually live here and are trolling from a Honolulu highrise, you pullout the most bizarre paranoid conspiracy theories that shows you might actually be hitting the blue ice in the Acres. You really think people are spending 18 to 20 hours a day just staring at Punaweb waiting for the chance to reply? That's the most reasonable explanation you can come up with given the evidence? Obviously it must be the Jews monitoring your communications so they know when to fire the space laser and harvest your carbon.

Or maybe some people have Punaweb open in a tab on their phone or a computer that mostly stays on, and the site shows this as currently browsing? Sort of a "lights are on but nobody's home" situation, a state with which you should be intimately familiar.

I’m quite sure that you are very well versed in psychedelic drug use as well as the blue ice. 

I’m also quite sure you’re always home, but constantly with the lights out.

And I especially love your cultural misappropriation of Jewish people. Speaks volumes about what it is you truly are.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations - by HiloJulie - 08-07-2024, 08:09 PM