Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT?
(08-14-2024, 07:21 AM)TomK Wrote: Unfortunately, some think they are insults..

And the sad part is, Tom, you don't see it. You go on and on about yourself, and your holier than thou attitude permeates everything you touch.. and you don't see it.

So, as a scientist, who is by title suppose to be analytical in your assessment of the physical world, and yet you can’t see yourself. I have pointed out to you that it is your attitude, your inability to understand your surroundings, and your complete distain for people that aren’t like you, that has created the failure of the astronomical community to live in peace with the people of these islands. But you can’t see it.

The Hawaiians stood up and blocked the road. I then, told you, TMT has to talk with the Hawaiians. Did it happen? No, and you’ve spent years treating me like shit because I continue to point it out. But can you see it? No.

You’re blind to the facts, to the world around you, and yet you demand others think like you. Otherwise they are pieces of shit by your standards. But do you see it? No.

Again I told you the answer to the TMT is in the ability for them guys to, with humility, open a direct dialog with the Hawaiians. Now, years later and all sorts of humbug under the bridge, and what? The TMT guys send one brother to live Hilo side and try and do what? Talk with the Hawaiians.

So maybe you need to quiet yourself Tom. You can measure the universe, and size each person up, and go on and on about how fucked up the world around you is, but brah, what good has it done you? You’re being run off the mountain because you have no humility. You’re grand designs are failing because you haven’t figured out how to converse with people that are different than you. You come here, to PW, and you dis everyone that doesn’t kiss your ass. You have relished, taken pride in yourself for being a fucking asshole.  And you are being run off the mountain because of it. Because you don't see it.

I, personally, would wish that you learn from these experiences, learn to appreciate the differences with as much energy as you cling to the familiar. Learn to love the people here. Treat us with the respect you expect others to treat you. 

Hopefully the TMT guy will have learned that lesson, and have better success than you..

Messages In This Thread
Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT? - by MyManao - 08-06-2024, 05:54 PM
RE: Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT? - by TomK - 08-07-2024, 06:05 AM
RE: Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT? - by TomK - 08-07-2024, 08:19 AM
RE: Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT? - by TomK - 08-09-2024, 08:44 AM
RE: Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT? - by TomK - 08-10-2024, 09:45 AM
RE: Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT? - by TomK - 08-12-2024, 05:39 AM
RE: Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT? - by TomK - 08-12-2024, 06:34 AM
RE: Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT? - by TomK - 08-12-2024, 07:20 AM
RE: Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT? - by TomK - 08-12-2024, 07:49 AM
RE: Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT? - by TomK - 08-12-2024, 07:57 AM
RE: Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT? - by TomK - 08-13-2024, 06:19 AM