Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Won't do that again- World Tropical Gardens
Hi again Rob.

Your comments will have made it to our full board at Saturday mornings meeting. We will love to use them to improve the gardens. I hope you will take me up on the Garden Director Tour with Lanny.

I appreciate getting your thoughts, and those of others on Punaweb, on what improvements will bring the Gardens to a level that will provide for your thoughts on value. I am also interested in your expounding on "expectations not met". I really want us to be able to meet your expectations and exceed them.

We love feedback and there is absolutely none better than that of the kama'aina. As for the lack of mention of that rate when you were at the garden, I will make that topic number one at the board meeting. We need the locals friendly (hey, isn't that what Captain Cook said?)

Thanks again for everyone's comments and input. I promise we will take the opportunity to create a place of beauty that you will love to visit with your guests.

Sincerely,
Mark

The glass is always full - how much air is in the glass is the true question.
The glass is always full - how much air is in the glass is the true question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Won't do that again- World Tropical Gardens - by markr - 05-17-2007, 09:25 AM