Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for support for Council Bill 197 (Nov. 6)
No surprise to me. The reason it was brought in the first place was beacuse the Pres. of the HPPNW asked me last summer if I could find out where the monet Xaffarrik promised them went.
I tracked it down and all of a sudden it was going to have to be accounted for. As it sits now with this not passing, broke ass neighborhood watches are left to fend for themselves. Which maybe all well and good for the smaller subdivisions but what everyone should realize now the way HPP goes so will the rest of Puna. Do the numbers, 10k people with no police.
So not waiting for the county we kicked down and bought our own signs started our own watch as I've mentioned.
I'll still be Treasurer for HPPNW until this little funding thing is settled, but it's the thing that brouhgt me to the Punaweb in the first place.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request for support for Council Bill 197 (Nov. 6) - by PunaLover - 11-12-2007, 03:54 PM
RE: Request for support for Council Bill 197 (Nov. 6) - by PunaLover - 11-13-2007, 02:26 PM
RE: Request for support for Council Bill 197 (Nov. 6) - by PunaLover - 11-14-2007, 04:45 AM
RE: Request for support for Council Bill 197 (Nov. 6) - by PunaLover - 11-15-2007, 06:42 AM