Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for support for Council Bill 197 (Nov. 6)
Well Bob, this whole funding thing started as I mentioned previously, because Gary Safarrick had allocted 3k to HPPNW last year and it sat in H.P.D. for a year, it's still there if not "expired" as mentioned by one officer.

Naeole's Bill 197 was in response to my inquiry to where last year's funds went. This was to all supposed to go down before HPP had it's Halloween Trunk or Treat because HPPNW sponsors it.
So instead of going after the funds from last year, as I was doing, Tiffany Edwards got this thing going because I called her last month and ragged on(again) about where's the beef? (money?) Still to this day the Hilo P.D. have not returned phone calls or emails. I suppose they'll just wait me out and it will go the way of those that went before.
At the counsel meeting on Tuesday I think it was Higa, (don't quote me) that said the funds from last year we can forget about, after a physical year from it's allotment. Oh well I tried.
197 was pulled at the end of the day so we're still left with no funds.......how many burglars read this thread?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request for support for Council Bill 197 (Nov. 6) - by PunaLover - 11-12-2007, 03:54 PM
RE: Request for support for Council Bill 197 (Nov. 6) - by PunaLover - 11-13-2007, 02:26 PM
RE: Request for support for Council Bill 197 (Nov. 6) - by PunaLover - 11-14-2007, 04:45 AM
RE: Request for support for Council Bill 197 (Nov. 6) - by PunaLover - 11-15-2007, 06:42 AM