Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice please windows open or closed ... or both?
Used the closet rods for a couple years, leathers still got mold. For small places, gun cabinet, glass book case, a shelf, but they don't put out enough for a medium size closet and you DO NOT want to run 3 of them of a regular house extension cord.

Damprid works but messy and expensive changing it all the time.

A good dehumidifier is the best way to go. My dressing room/walkin is a small 3rd bedroom and it is like Arid/zona in there.

Best thing before you build get a real designer (like me) who can lay out you house so you maximize the sun. As it is now lighting up my keyboard through the french doors on the southeast side.

Depending where you are sun light panning in is free and the BEST.
If you cut a hole in fern forest and get sun late in the morning you might want to consider trimming trees for light in your windows.
IMHO and experience

Messages In This Thread
Advice please windows open or closed ... or both? - by Guest - 01-03-2008, 06:21 AM
RE: Advice please windows open or closed ... or both? - by dmbwest - 01-03-2008, 06:39 AM
RE: Advice please windows open or closed ... or both? - by missydog1 - 01-03-2008, 07:38 AM
RE: Advice please windows open or closed ... or both? - by dmbwest - 01-03-2008, 10:34 AM
RE: Advice please windows open or closed ... or both? - by dmbwest - 01-03-2008, 04:38 PM
RE: Advice please windows open or closed ... or both? - by Guest - 01-04-2008, 04:06 AM