Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a scam?? anyone else get this e-mail?
Check this out, this was sent to my e-mail this morning. Did anyone else receive a message like this. Very weird. My spider senses are tingling!! Read the e-mail. It said it was sent from Punatalk by lucie22.

Hello Dear,

Permit me to inform you of desire of going into business relationship with you, I know this mail may come to you as a surprise since we have not known or write before, after going through your profile I feel to contact you hoping that you will not let me down. After you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email contact below. Introduction myself, I am Lucie Guessan the only daughter of the late chief Kamara Guessan my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan Cote d#146;Ivoire he died on his arrival from business trip in France in hospital here in Cote d#146;Ivoire, before his death, he call me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $9.500,000 USA dollars deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan (Cote d#146;Ivoire) that he used my name as the next of kin. Please reply on my private email ( lucie606@yahoo.fr) for more details

Thanks, waiting for your urgent respond,

Regard

Lucie Guessan

Messages In This Thread
Is this a scam?? anyone else get this e-mail? - by greywolf74 - 03-10-2009, 04:33 AM