Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii has 6th worst economy in the Nation
quote:
Originally posted by gtill

I appreciate the reply, I was here for Kohala Task Force, and see parallels! Have any grants or state loans been given for the project, and how much hands on experience does your group have? If no grants, loans etc, from state, please ignore, I'll applaude your effots!

EARS

Did I hear GRANTS? j/k!

*cough*

With all due respect to those that worked hard on this project if it has anything to do w/ Dr. Weatherfords efforts.

100K to Biodiesel in Hawaii

Crop materials to be evaluated may include avocado, kukui nuts, palm oil, coconut, and castor beans...

The overall project goal is to provide data for an economic model that can be used to encourage Hawaii farmers to grow oilseed crops and demonstrate the feasibility of a complete biodiesel manufacturing facility, complete with byproduct processing...The project is part of the West Coast Collaborative and is led by Honolulu Clean Cities with partners Pacific Biodiesel, Aloha Green, University of Hawaii – Hilo, College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Natural Resource Management, Oceanic Institute, Hawaii Agricultural Research Center, and Grace Pacific...

-------
Today in History:
Pacific Commercial Advertiser announced that the Volcano House was open for business, 1866

Messages In This Thread
Hawaii has 6th worst economy in the Nation - by Guest - 02-01-2008, 08:41 AM
RE: Hawaii has 6th worst economy in the Nation - by Guest - 03-10-2008, 03:49 PM