Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel Pilago in the Heart of Hilo - It was good!
It was a very good event and afternoon well spent. While my wife and I came to support Angel Pilago we were pleased to see. meet and talk to so many other candidates too... Anthony Marzi, Bob & Julie Jacobson all gave good speeches on island issues and support for Angel. Kale Gumapac, and I did not know this before, is a skilled guitar player and singer. Kale provided some wonderful singing and island songs. Kale needed to be reminded to promote himself...

A woman named Lynn Nakkim is running for State House District 1. A good speaker and an excellent comedienne. Lynn did a hilarious spoof on a county employee taking complaints over the phone..... "You need to register your car? Where do you live? Orchidland? You need no registration in Orchidland!" She was funny.

But Angel Pilago was and is the main attraction. We need someone strong, honest, skilled and committed in the mayor's office. Angel, and a progressive council, can shepherd the Big Island into a secure future. We need to make a break with the good ole boy system and bring it back to the community. Angel can do that. With your help.

Hook up with us - Puna for PIlago - and let's work this election and bring it home....

we begin walking the neighborhoods this week. Join us please.

Mahalo,

Rob

PS I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed the Hula.... the women were skilled dancers who sang along and their smiles did shine. The musicians were excellent too... wonderful voice.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angel Pilago in the Heart of Hilo - It was good! - by Rob Tucker - 09-01-2008, 04:16 PM