Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does it take to have sanitary conditions
quote:
Originally posted by Greg

I think some government body could...

Key word... Government...

I believe many people that flock this beach would rather leave the government out of things[Big Grin]

I personally have heard of people swimming out in the ocean to make there doo doo. I heard that same person say... where the hell do the fish take a doo doo at? I was pretty disgusted.

I won't go to Kehena simply because it's not my atmosphere, however, I think it's a gorgeous beach and people should have the choices to do what the eff they want w/out government coming in and saying this and that.

Toilets were non-existent many years ago and Hawaiians didn't get sick because of lack of sanitation at beaches.

I'm not gonna blame "Haole" folks as myself for lack of sanitation in Hawaii... however, there is some thing to look at in the fact that Islanders for many years took craps all over this aina and nothing was made of it.

If the people using kehena took their dumps in the bushes it wouldn't bother me so much if they freaking could dig a hole first and then cover things up.

Crap is a great thing for soil... it's when people don't freaking crap properly that it creates a problem.

-------
Glob

Messages In This Thread
RE: What does it take to have sanitary conditions - by Guest - 09-17-2008, 06:00 PM
RE: What does it take to have sanitary conditions - by Guest - 09-18-2008, 12:57 PM
RE: What does it take to have sanitary conditions - by missydog1 - 09-20-2008, 08:35 AM
RE: What does it take to have sanitary conditions - by missydog1 - 09-21-2008, 06:52 AM
RE: What does it take to have sanitary conditions - by missydog1 - 09-21-2008, 09:57 AM
RE: What does it take to have sanitary conditions - by Guest - 09-22-2008, 10:52 AM