Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Angel Pilago videos on county issues
I'm not changing the subject. I just don't agree with you on your premise and don;t intend to waste much time on it. You can say the same thing over and over and it doesn't mean I have to agree with you. You are claiming that 1% of the money Angel has received in donations has come or may have come from what you consider to be developers.

So, IF we assume you are correct - and few facts in life are completely black and white - then you are actually complaining that Angel Pilago's statement about not being indebted or beholden to developers is only 99% correct. And that is your opinion.

So what? Why should Dave Smith's complaint that Pilago is only 99% right confound me or dissuade me?

Do you put any scrutiny on the meaning of the sources of Billy Kenoi's $338,000 donations for a $200,000 job?

Meanwhile I am still very interested in know if Billy Kenoi has actually done any community work for which he was not paid. We have not heard of any.

Meanwhile Billy Kenoi has now backed out of two upcoming election forums/debates. Angel Pilago has appeared, to my understanding, at every one he has been invited to. 100%. And Pilago has a day job.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Angel Pilago videos on county issues - by Rob Tucker - 10-16-2008, 07:03 AM