Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pilago vs. Kenoi Debate VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE
Dave,

You have not made any case for hypocrisy on Angel PIlago's part that I can see. Saying it does not make it so. And continuing just shows a predisposition to attack a good man. You remain stuck in some absolutist limbo.

I do not guess that donation checks come into Angel's campaign with "special interest" or "developer" written on them. So for Angel to examine his early donations and find four that concern him, and then admit and apologize for it is a far, far cry from calling up the Big Boys and asking them to donate to the max.

There is no history here of Angel soliciting or accepting developer money. None. He has actually returned checks when they arrived and were recognized as special interest money.

You keep blowing on the ember trying to make a flame while ignoring the hundreds of thousands Billy Kenoi solicits and banks brazenly from people wanting his good favor. Billy Kenoi is maintaining a bonfire of special interest money and you can only focus on four donations that fell through the cracks in Pilago's campaign. It is a small ember that only keeps you warm.

I do wonder what M. David Paul, a Santa Monica, Calif. developer, finds compelling in Billy Kenoi to donate $2,000. Any guess on your part Dave? Or is it honest and forthright to claim, as Billy Kenoi does, that he is running a "grassroots" campaign while raking in such large amounts of greenbacks?

Just what does Billy Kenoi, or his fundraisers, say to a Santa Monica, CA developer to make them open their check book and write a check for $2,000? Any guesses? Or perhaps he doesn't have to say a thing.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Messages In This Thread
Pilago vs. Kenoi Debate VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE - by Guest - 10-16-2008, 08:49 AM
RE: Pilago vs. Kenoi Debate VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE - by Guest - 10-18-2008, 06:50 AM
RE: Pilago vs. Kenoi Debate VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE - by Guest - 10-18-2008, 01:34 PM
RE: Pilago vs. Kenoi Debate VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE - by Rob Tucker - 10-18-2008, 02:37 PM
RE: Pilago vs. Kenoi Debate VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE - by Guest - 10-18-2008, 04:28 PM
RE: Pilago vs. Kenoi Debate VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE - by Guest - 10-19-2008, 08:35 AM