Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes!
Thanks for the discussion.

I'll admit to not posting as much, but even worse, I now skip over threads. Get really frustrated with the point/counterpoint, let-me-say-it-again, just-to-clarify, bait&trap styles that have been droning on so prominently.

Not so sure I agree with the concept of starting a thread and then attempting to shape the responses, but maybe that's just my perception.

I don't support the IGNORE function, because I would hope any poster can contribute something worth reading, but I'd miss it if on ignore.

Many longtime posters and friends have become less active. Seems like the quality of posting often comes up in face to face meeting.

Damon - not to point to you, but to address an issue you bring up: How much of your 1000 hit blog traffic is directed from PW simply because you pretend to contribute to a thread, but your answer is just a disguised link (gun to head) to your blog? If and when I want to read your blog, I will, I don't want to be tricked into it. One link in your signature is enough. You used to make links to pertinent info. I don't remember the last one that took me to a source. Sad
I note that you STILL are bothered by the posting limit - get over it.

I don't always agree with Rob, but give him consistent high marks for how he manages to hold it together.

Maybe we can get back to being open and respectful while casual and informative, with dashes of humor.

I've met some really nice folk through Punaweb and hope to make even more friends here as time goes on.

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident

Messages In This Thread
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by David M - 12-29-2008, 05:09 PM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by missydog1 - 12-30-2008, 07:22 AM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by roseroo14 - 12-30-2008, 04:54 PM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by roseroo14 - 12-30-2008, 05:14 PM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by roseroo14 - 12-30-2008, 09:01 PM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by missydog1 - 12-31-2008, 05:28 PM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by missydog1 - 01-01-2009, 09:54 AM