Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes!
I'm a parrothead from way back. Love a lot of Buffet songs that never made the top forty (sorry, totally burnt out on Margaritaville.) My Buffet Favorites include:

Wonder Why We Ever Go Home
Tampico Trauma
Banana Republics
And of course, Changes in Latitudes!

Getting back to this thread...So much humility and reflection, I'm impressed. It's kind of creepy, but in a very good way :-) I'm always happy to check my politics at the door. On the other hand, I think (and it's been suggested before on punaweb) that it would be a great idea for one of the politically-inclined folks on this forum to set up a separate politics forum to provide an "outlet" for those who love to argue about politics. Bet it would get some hits.

Just an observation, but many of the humble, apologetic responses in this thread came from folks who I can't imagine ever offended anyone. (Looking at it through my cultural filters.)

A personal promise: I'll strive to always maintain a civil tone in my postings.

To Alaska Steven: YOU are da bomb. Hope you keep posting, I learn so much.
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius

Messages In This Thread
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by missydog1 - 12-30-2008, 07:22 AM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by roseroo14 - 12-30-2008, 04:54 PM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by roseroo14 - 12-30-2008, 05:14 PM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by roseroo14 - 12-30-2008, 09:01 PM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by missydog1 - 12-31-2008, 05:28 PM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by missydog1 - 01-01-2009, 09:54 AM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by punafish - 01-01-2009, 11:10 AM